Binkley Horticultural Services, Inc. is looking for an individual that is a detail oriented beginner gardener with some experience in horticulture or public or private gardening. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with a flexible mindset and the ability to learn quickly on the job. It is a plus to be bilingual in Spanish.
- Supporting the Display Team with the installation and maintenance of 4-season garden planters and beds, which include diverse plantings of annuals, tropicals, perennials, shrubs, grasses, and bulbs.
- Learning and performing all best-practice procedures and techniques in the trade of gardening.
- Hand watering, fertilizing, grooming, and monitoring the well being of annual and perennial plantings as required.
- Detail-oriented weeding, clean up, and mulching.
- Operating gardening tools and equipment, such as weed eaters, leaf blowers, and lawn mowers.
Ideal candidate has:
- the ability to pass a state background check
- the ability to lift 50 + lbs
- a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- dependability, punctuality, honesty and respectfulness
- the ability to follow precise instructions and carry them out
- the ability to work for 6+ hours a day on their feet in hot, cool and dirty conditions
Full Time, Seasonal/Hourly/ Annually Reoccurring
Monday – Friday, Saturdays optional
Based on experience
Send Resumes to:
Erica Boston, owner