During this difficult time, Binkley Horticultural Services is still taking on new projects and offering spring cleanup services. The state considers our business essential, which means we have an obligation to take extra precautions to ensure that all parties are safe and protected when our crews work in your yard and garden. The health and welfare of our clients and staff are paramount.
Binkley’s Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Here is the list of safety precautions that our crew members are obligated to follow:
- Crew members are not allowed to come to work if they or their family members show any signs of illness, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or fatigue.
- If crew members begin to feel ill while at work, they are required to notify their supervisor immediately and leave the job site at once.
- Crew members must stagger workday start and end times to halt the possibility of congregating at the Binkley office and shop.
- Crew members are required to keep their hands washed and sanitized, their hands away from their faces, and cough or sneeze into their elbows.
- Crew members must maintain a safe social distance from others; a distance of 6 feet or more is recommended by the state.
- Vehicles, tools, and general work areas must be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Vehicles, tools, and other machinery must not be shared from one crew member to another unless absolutely necessary.
- Only one crew member is allowed in a company truck at a time. Other crew members must drive directly to job sites, alone.
- Crew members must wear gloves and remove them only when absolutely necessary.
Please call me at (484) 459-2391 to discuss a project or set up spring cleanup services. A clean, beautiful yard and garden will make it easier to enjoy your home during these challenging times. Spring is a beautiful season. Let your yard be your sanctuary. We will all get through this together!